Zoning Fee Schedule updated and effective August 17, 2022
Permits are required for all new structures, including residential, business, industrial buildings, decks, porches, accessory use buildings (to include sheds), pools, ponds and lakes.
Permits are also necessary whenever an existing building is altered by increasing the bulk of that structure.
Permits (Available in the Zoning Office)
- New Construction (Residential, Business, Accessory Use, etc.)
- Structural Alterations/Adding to Original Building
- In Ground and Above Ground Pools
- Decks, Porches, Pavilions and Gazebos
- Ponds and Lakes
- Change of allowable use
- Conditional use permits
- Site review
- Zoning amendments
Forms available in zoning office
- Agricultural exemption forms
- Home-based business
If you have any questions, please call us at 330.278.4181.
Permits & Forms
Agenda, Meeting Minutes, & YouTube