Permits are required for all new structures, including residential, business, industrial buildings, decks, porches, accessory use buildings (to include sheds), pools, ponds and lakes.
Permits are also necessary whenever an existing building is altered by increasing the bulk of that structure.
- New Construction (Residential, Business, Accessory Use, etc.)
- Structural Alterations/Adding to Original Building
- In Ground and Above Ground Pools
- Decks, Porches and Gazebos
- Ponds and Lakes
- Change of allowable use
- Conditional use permits
- Site review
- Zoning amendments
Forms available in zoning office
- Agricultural exemption forms
- Home-based business
Zoning Fee Schedule
- Click on attachment below for Zoning Fee Schedule
If you have any questions, please call the zoning department.